Challenge Title

Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's Face it Friday - Holiday Recipe Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! Here in NE Wisconsin, we've seen our first falling of snow, and are just starting to get our winter boots out. I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet, but it sure does get me in the Holiday mood and holiday challenges! But first let's see who won our last challenge!
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Our Random.org winner this week is....
Yay, congratulations, Gabriela!!!
To expedite the shipping of your prize,

Please email:
angelica {at} peachykeenstamps {dot} com
and include Your Name and email address
and we'll send your Gift Certificate right over!
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Today we're very happy to introduce you to this week's guest designer, 
Stacy from Totally Twisted Cards! Stacy has been showcasing her adorable creations all week long on our HOME Blog - so don't forget to check it out! She has a prize up for grabs for those who comment, too! 
-----------------------------
**HOLIDAY RECIPE CARDS**

It's the beginning of the holiday season, which means baking and cooking our favorite dishes!
We want YOU to create a card or a layout holding your favorite holiday recipe!
Don't forget to PEACHIFY your creation!
Any projects not using a Peachy Keen Face will be disqualified, sorry! :(
-----------------------------
THE RULES:

  • Project must be new
  • Must incorporate Peachy Keen Faces
  • Please link directly to your blog post (not blog address, please)
  • Link by 11/27 - 11:59 pm CDT 
---------------------------
Here's what Stacy and the rest of our Peachy Team created for you today!






-----------------------------
-----------------------------
We'll choose a TOP 3
  • 1st Place Winner receives a Peachy Keen Kut Out Die/Stamp Combo {winner's choice} Combo = (1) stamp set + (1) PKKO die
  • 2 Runner Ups will receive a blinkie to place on their blog!



10 comments:

  1. So cute you guys!! Now I want to go eat some gingerbread cookies LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. Especially the Gingerbread, "My favorite".

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SUPER YUMMY CREATIONS!!! I love them all! Great challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute projects!! I hope to be able to join in the challenge. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for me, my husband loves to bake. He is downstairs in the Kitchen creating and I am upstairs crafting. What a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What incredible projects by the DT! I had to really put my thinking cap on for this one, but had alot of fun with it! Thanks for the great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of these. You gotta love Peachy Keen...
    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the incredibly inspirational projects provided by the DT, thank you so much ladies, your awesome :)
    Everyone's entries are fabulous and good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what is going on, I went to everyones blog and left comments and their projects, I just went back to most of them and my comments are gone, I don't understand. some of the projects I was the first comment, I'm so sad, I apologize for not checking sooner, I like to read other comments too sometimes and when I looked at your projects I was remembering bits and pieces of what I wrote, as most of them are from last wkend when I posted mine. I am glad I posted here also, but not sure any of you noticed! :( Well good luck again anyway, and have a peachy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK so I finished posting on everyone's blog, a lot of yummy recipes I'd like to try, maybe they will become a tradition in my house as well...and someday I just might be scrapbooking your recipe....cool!!!
    I think I figured out the problem with my compliments, most blogs have the word verify thing activated and I didn't realize it, I just hit post comment and moved on to the next project. Sry...I guess I was to interested in seeing them and checking out the recipes.

    ReplyDelete